We have started letting Norah sleep in the bed with us at night, as long as she has taken all care of all her business. This step is of vital importance, as she has taught us before. She is a smart dog, but has moments of stupidity that she seems unable to control. Last night, she was in bed with me.
This morning, Ethan let the cat out of his room at 4:30am. Norah heard the door, and woke up. So did I. I decided to go into the bathroom. I hear Norah's collar. She is wandering on the bed. Bad sign. At this time of the morning, if she is awake, she needs to go outside. Unless, I decide she needs to go outside........that would instigate the stubborn in her. I go back into the bedroom and Norah is in the middle of the bed....looking suspicious. Luckily, I turn on the light, and have the sense to start searching the bed. No doggy puddles...lift up the comforter.....no doggy puddles.....look at my pillow........
She PEED on my pillow.........stupid dog.

No comments:
Post a Comment