Yesterday was Carleigh's birthday party at The Kid's Gallery, with her friends. It was a lot of fun, and it was, by far, my favorite out-of-the-house birthday party any of my kids have had.
The children spent the first hour making a large cat puppet, and then enjoyed cake and apple juice, and opened gifts. I really enjoyed watching the kids work on their projects, each of them concentrating intently on their work. The staff was fabulous. With six kids, 3 to 4 staff, and Brennan, Bill and I, everyone had a helper, plus a few adults to spare.
It seemed to be a good time, had by all!
Today, Carleigh got to open one more gift, that I had forgotten about from Grandma Campbell (sorry, Gma). Thought I would throw in a note and a picture, so you didn't wonder what happen to it! She also made special note of the wrapping paper, which she said was "beautiful", and was extra careful not to rip!

No comments:
Post a Comment