It is a beautiful 61 degree day in Shanghai. We took a trip to the largest park in Shanghai-Century Park. First thing in the gate we see bicycles made for four....always up for the challenge, we rent it. Carleigh is still small, right?! And Bill and I are used to strenuous exercise...NOT. But it a gorgeous day and we are up for some family fun. The boys take turns at the wheel in a crowded park. As they seems to like to watch themselves pedal, we suggest that who ever is steering should not pedal. There goes man-power. Brennan can't reach the pedals very well in any seat..there goes more power. Who ever is holding Carleigh has a tough time pedaling too. At most times there was two-man/woman power. Ethan got better at the steering and pedaling at the same time. All of the Chinese people around us were greatly entertained.
Once again, there were carnival rides. I told Brennan we would go back and try them another day. I'm sure we can find one that I can handle letting my children get on. He also wanted to go on the paddle boats. Also another time, Bill and I couldn't do anymore pedaling today. It's definitely a place to go back to. It was a huge and beautiful park. Even this early in the year. I'm sure it will be even better when the trees bloom.
It was good day in Shanghai.
B

No comments:
Post a Comment