We spent the night at Kerri's on Saturday night, and enjoyed Shane and Jeremy's hockey games on Sunday morning. After lunch, we headed over to see my sister, Kim, Mark and the kids. Kim and Laura ran out of the house to greet us, and I will remember that moment forever. The biggest hug......ever. I love my sister.
Kerri helped us cart our endless luggage back to Berkley, and then took me out for my first trip to Target, where I purchased a new Christmas tree, and some other odds and ends. When we arrived home from the shopping trip, Penny and the kids came over, and more giant hugs were given.
Back at home, we feel happy and comfortable in our cozy house. We feel love surrounding us. We are very blessed.

1 comment:
Welcome Home! What an amazing feat! I hope you are here to stay for a spell... or maybe you enjoy the worldly adventures...
Post a Comment