Last Friday, I had a girl's night out at my house, and I had a great time seeing all the friends that I have missed so much while in Shanghai. Bill had the weekly, Monday Night Football get together here this week, as well, while I went to dinner with my long time friend, Jill. Brennan spent last weekend with his friend Justin, and Ethan spent time with his buddy, Andrew. Both boys are at Liam and Aidan's house this evening. Yesterday, we spent the day with Bill's mom, who had foot surgery last week, and Dave, and went out to lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings with his sister, Erin.
My brother, Jay, and his wife, Mande, came into town last night, and we had a great lunch with them at the Beverly Hills Grill. Tomorrow, I will shop with Jay, Mande, and my sister, Kim, and then tomorrow night, Jay, Mande, Bill and I, and the kids, will be going out to dinner and then downtown to see 'White Christmas' at the Fox Theater in Detroit. Friday, more doctor's appointment are scheduled, and on Saturday, Jay is taking my brother-in-law, Mark, and Bill to the Red Wings Game, while Mande and I have a girl's night.
My parents come back into town on Saturday night, so Sunday we will visit them, and go to our niece's birthday party later in the day. Monday, we are back to the orthodontist so that Ethan can have his appliances put in. By the by, the teeth pulling event was a piece of cake, Ethan is a real trooper!
Although we have been very busy...... we are happy to be home.

1 comment:
Your homecoming sounds so busy... I think that I would have crawled into bed and sleep for a few months! I am glad to hear that your family is doing well and so family oriented, that is wonderful. I am visiting my mom, in South Carolina and my brother lives there as well. So, we too are having family time. I am guessing that you will be heading back to China soon?!
Post a Comment