Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Its Just wrong

This one is for all the guys back home.

I've decided to quit work and go teach at my Son's school.  I've found the perfect job.  

I will teach 'Fantasy Sports'.  

I am joking about quitting my job.  The class Fantasy Sports is a real elective that Ethan gets to choose from next fall.

Under General Interest:

Fantasy Sports

The fantasy sports elective will give students the chance to learn about sports and the role statistics play.  Students will draft and manage a team of professional athletes, who can earn points based on their statistics from real games. ............

It continues to describe what we do in fantasy football (except any friendly wagers).

At least he and I can share text books.

Dad :  Gee son how was school today. 
Son:   'Dad I really screwed up...... I don't want to talk about it.'
Dad:  Come on son you can talk to me about anything.
Son:   You promise not to get mad? ......  Well Ok.  I...I ... I drafted Edgerin James in the second round.
Dad:  BEDROOM.....NOW!

Other challenging electives include:

Wheels 1
Student CSI (Ethan is currently in this class)
Added Math ( I wonder when the last time a kid volunteered to take that one?)
Origami
Scrapbook your memories for ever (imagine marrying a girl who was scrap booking that early in life?)
Recycled Fashion
The art of book making
Cartooning
Blogs
iMovie
Podcasting Pro

If he gets anything but an 'A'.................

Ahhhhh yes.

See you around - Bill


No comments: