Sunday, January 20, 2008

A long week...


After a really LONG week in China, I have arrived home. Bill has to stay a few more days for meetings.  
We were able to get the house we wanted. It already had quite a bit of furniture in it, and we were also given an additional allotment by the landlord to buy more. We went to the furniture mall...think Somerset, but every store is furniture, and picked out whatever else we felt we needed (It stays with the house when we leave.) It should all be in in place when we get there. 
The last day I was there, we went to IKEA...just because we are in Shanghai, doesn't mean we can't enjoy some Swedish meatballs! They have a lot of American stores at some of the bigger shopping malls, and we even stopped in a Croc store and a Toys'R'Us!
While we are in China, it appears I can post on the blog, but for some reason I can't view it. You will have to view the blog and then email us if you like. I hope that doesn't make it to much of a pain, because we like hearing from everyone!
That's all for now..
Beth

No comments: