Saturday, January 3, 2009

Safely back in Shanghai

We arrived back in Shanghai last night. The trip went fairly smoothly, but a bag was lost along the way, and we are still waiting to see if they find it. It was Bill's new garment bag, one of his Christmas gifts, filled with dress shirts, pants, jeans, and a sports coat. Hopefully, it shows up soon. 

We had a wonderful time back at home, it was a much needed rest from China, and we couldn't be happier to see all of our family and friends. The time really flew by, though, and there were some people we never did see, so the kids and I look forward to our trip back in July.

For now, we will get back into the swing of our every day routines, and enjoy the experiences we have here.

1 comment:

Kendra Linn said...

I am glad to hear that you and your family arrived safely. It sounds like you are making China your home away from home! I will look forward to reading more about your adventures.